Skip to content
- Unite Black Psychologists in the New York Metropolitan area and New York state, in order to promote psychology as a profession, in affiliation with regional, national and international Black Psychological Associations.
- Promote the responsible application of psychological constructs and intervention strategies in the Black Community.
- Encourage freedom of Black scientific inquiry, teaching, and professional practice.
- Develop theories, principles, and programs, which will enhance mental health in the Black Community.
- Inform and educate the public concerning professional, social action and other service roles of Black Psychology itself.
- Form cooperative networks with other Black professional and civic organizations, in order to plan & execute the effective delivery of psychological and related services.