Skip to content
The Student Circle promotes communication among Black Psychology students and facilitates academic and professional success. The Student Circle is committed to advancing training that enhances the well-being of people of African descent. Student Circle members are graduate and undergraduate students in psychology or a closely related discipline.
Student Circle goals are:
- To organize student input into the Association.
- To develop programs that benefit students.
- To aid students in the process of entering and succeeding.
- To promote psychology as a major and as a profession among graduate and undergraduate students.
Student Circle activities include:
- “Jegnaship” Mentoring
- Panel Discussions
- Workshops on Graduate School
- Attending Conferences
- Conference Presentations