THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF BLACK PSYCHOLOGISTS ANNUAL CONVENTION
“BUILDING FOR ETERNITY”
As part of our celebration of 50 years of independent and distinct service as a professional association, dedicated to the mental health and wellness of African American persons, families and community, we invite you to help celebrate the service and significance of the Association of Black Psychologists at our 50th year anniversary International convention.
The ABPsi International Convention provides an outstanding educational program, which includes continuing education units and general professional development opportunities for attendees. Keynote speakers, guest panelists and general sessions cover a diverse array of topics related to the practice, research and professional training related to the total well-being of our world community. In addition to over 80 presentations, the Annual Business and Committee meetings are held, and students and early career professionals have the opportunities to be mentored by the association’s elders and seasoned members.
- Attend Dynamic Workshops on Culturally-Appropriate Mental Health Service Delivery from Leading Experts
- CEU Credits Available for Psychologists, Social Workers and Allied Professionals
- Participate in Community Relevant Social Justice Initiatives
- Learn Innovative Approaches to Teaching Psychology Courses
- Special Sessions for Undergraduate and Graduate Students
- Engage in meaningful Interactions with Psychology Professionals of Like Interests